Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bb's jamming

Hi,
    I am having a problem with Ares Scar H in which the bb's are getting stuck at the front of the barrel (inside). They seem to be getting caught on the rubber seal, see pics. I have no idea what the problem is (maybe the bb's are too big or the barrel isnt aligning properly/wrong size).
    photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpg
    I am using 6mm bb's and they are feeding into the gun fine ( i could see the top of the 2nd bb in the receiver while the 1st was resting against the top; but i am not sure if this is normal as the barrel was out)
    From what i can tell, i am using the correct size bb's and battery type so i don't think it is those. The only thing i can think of is the rubber seal on the end of the barrel being the problem.

Here is a picture of the hopper - this part of reciever seems a bit wobbly, again is this normal?
    photo3.jpg

Thank you in advance for all the help!
    Last edited by sj_asc; 23 September, 2013, 22:01. Reason: Retailer Rule

Re: bb's jamming

Looks like the hop rubber might be too tight or its not on properly to me, never touched an Ares Scar H but judging from that pic i'd say thats it. Did you buy it new? original hop?
    For Sale
    Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

did buy it second hand and have seen it working before. I have tried using different settings of hop but to no avail. I noticed that if i keep decreasing the hop then eventually it all sticks into the barrel. How easy is it to replace the hop?

Comment

i have have a few problems with misfeeding on and ares scar h before, i would recommend changing the hop up rubber, then there try this advice here http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...07#post1227607 thanks
        to fubar

i also ran in to issues when i tightened up the 2 screws holding the hop down try to undo them a little to stop the hop from being pulled so far down.

good luck.
        The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

raf802 Find out more about raf802
        Working...
        X