DBoys LR300 stock on a JG G3A3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DBoys LR300 stock on a JG G3A3

As you can see from the title, I am looking into converting my JG G3A3 into an A4 really, by removing the solid stock, and replacing it with a Dboys LR300 side folder. I am looking for any help and info on the best way to do this from my shed! So its gonna be a home jobbie.

I have seen by a bit googling, that the Laylax M4/G3 stock adaptor is hard to come by. The only other way I can think of at the mo is to take the back end off my A3 and use the metal part of the stock as a base. I have seen a DBoys LR300 stock on ebay, but how does it attach to the LR300 receiver? anyone have any images please?

The final part of this is rewiring my A3 to fit a battery up front. Either in a PEQ on the RIS, or in the foregrip under the RIS. Are the A3 and A4 airsoft variants THAT different that its more than just taking the lower receiver off and poking the wires through to the front? I don't suppose anyone has images of their G3A4 wiring do they?

Many thanks in advance!

Re: DBoys LR300 stock on a JG G3A3

Hey mate.

Maybe I missed some specific reason as to why you're using an LR300 stock, but why not just get a G3/MP5 side folder?

Comment

Hey Coski thanks for the reply. Basically I am not really a fan of the PDW style stock. Had one on an MP5 PDW. I like the LR300 stock and think it would suit the G3. Obviously if it turns into a project too far and its beyond my limited technical skills, it will a project thats dead in the water. But one can hope!

Comment

I remember now what sparked my interest in this project. FN FAL Para.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

balderz002 Find out more about balderz002
        Working...
        X