Wiring G&P sentry to front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring G&P sentry to front

I'm thinking of wiring my Sentry to the front to fit a peq battery box. Is this hard to do, if I buy the G&P wiring with with switch is it easier to do with this kit. I can't find any info on it on the web

Re: Wiring G&P sentry to front

Have you ever taken a gearbox apart before?

Sent from the toilet whilst having a dump

Comment

No not apart but taken it out of the gun and also the motor. And simple stuff like soldering deans connecters

Comment

you will have to take the box apart to re route the wires to come out the front rather than the back, its as bigger job as any other you'd have to do but they are fairly easy to mess about with. just depends how confident you are working on stuff like that. there is hundreds of guides on youtube as well (watch a few before you take it apart so you know what your getting in to), thats how i learnt.

Comment

Cheers guys I took it apart to have a look, doesn't seem to hard. Will be even easy with the switch assembly kit than using exist or new wires. And the kit is pretty cheap, under £20.
          I tried looking at youtube but any video I could find was to wire to the back, they were a little helpful same job just backwards. :-D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

irish1759 Find out more about irish1759
          Working...
          X