Marui Scar charging handle..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marui Scar charging handle..

I've got a Marui Scar H. The charging handle is on the left hand side and keeps catching on my plate carrier when its slung. Does anyone know if its possible to move it to the other side of the weapon?

I've had a good look, it looks like it should move, but i can't figure out how!

Re: Marui Scar charging handle..

There's a little Allen bolt inside the handle, just undo it an it'll pop right off!

Comment

is the same for the dboys? sorry to jump in :D
      sigpic

Comment

ive undone the little allen bolt. theres no hole/thread on the right hand side to screw it into though...

Comment

You will need to strip this down to main component level. The charging handle can only be removed and swapped when at the rear of the slot lined up at the larger hole. Check out eagle6's scar strip down vid on youtube as there are a quite a few screws to remove. Once the g/box is out you can then slide the charging handle assy further rearwards, when the handle lines up with the remove hole just twist the handle 90 degrees and it will pull out. Refit on the R/H side.

Comment

the blowback part laylax do a smaller version specifically becuase it catches on slings.. in black and FDE

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

skapunkninja Find out more about skapunkninja
            Working...
            X