• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Turning an AEG into a springer

Top draw .. Ha ha ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
      Listen mate, I've got a "Friend of a friend" who's able to spin yarn into a golden thread. I can't promise anything, but I can have a word with him and see if he's got a mayonnaise/gold convertor.

It's going to cost you though bud. Were you planning on having any children in the near future? His going rate is usually your first born. I'll email him at [email protected]
      That's brilliant! I'd tried www.mayonnaise4gold.co.uk but they were full of nutela!

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
        That's brilliant! I'd tried www.mayonnaise4gold.co.uk but they were full of nutela!
        Yeah, it's the same fella. Did he ask you to post him a jar of mayonnaise in a secure plastic envelope? Then he values it and sends you your own weight in gold.

Mayonnaise prices are at an all time high at the moment. He's rolling in it. His house gets a bit messy like, but he's the UK's first "Mayo-Millionaire"
        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Will the money shop pay scrap value for it ?

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
            Yeah, it's the same fella. Did he ask you to post him a jar of mayonnaise in a secure plastic envelope? Then he values it and sends you your own weight in gold.

Mayonnaise prices are at an all time high at the moment. He's rolling in it. His house gets a bit messy like, but he's the UK's first "Mayo-Millionaire"
            Blithering old fool... I want Mayo in exchange for Gold! Why on earth would I want to have something perfectly acceptable when I can downgrade it through a painstaking method and get less?! Going on that nutjob theory it would be like turning an AEG in to a springer!!

Comment

i'm thinking about converting my Vax hoover in to a mini gun. it will also feature a mayonnaise converter or "mayo-con" in the backpack. i am making it this afternoon in my shed.
              i am hoping it will fire at about 500fps.

The only down side is if i get shot in the back the "mayo-con" has the tendency to explode spiting mayo all over the shop,
              I'll post some videos tonight once i've finished it.
              The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

My current venture...

Comment

Originally posted by G33m4N View Post
                  The only down side is if i get shot in the back the "mayo-con" has the tendency to explode spiting mayo all over the shop,
                  I'll post some videos tonight once i've finished it.
                  I think I may have already seen the video? The two girls that were shot at by the "Mayo-Con"were covered in the stuff! It was so powerful it had managed to blow the poor girls clothes off too, leaving them only wearing their suspenders and stockings.

They'll catch a cold in this weather.
                  There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

There's a charity for them! www.helpthemayocoveredgirls.com !

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCrosby View Post
                        Because i want high quality, looked into matrix and tsd and the internals are platic and wear and hit 330fps which isnt much use, might aswell have an aeg, also there are no springer ebrs on the market...

- - - Updated - - -

Also not interested in bolt snipers, and the front end being heavy dosnt bother me as its not that heavy to me also none of these comments have yet to have any real relevance to the question...

- - - Updated - - -

To elaborate, i dont want to talk about other guns, other options, about if it should be done or if you think its rightious

CAN IT BE DONE AND HOW?
                        Matrix, tsd, echo 1, all american brands on this uk forum we dont really get those guns over here, springers just arnt really possible to buy over hear without walking into a toy shop, as airsofters we tend to shop at airsoft stores who only really stock vsrs / l96 and a few other from maruazen and a few clones of those. You wanted high quality but the echo one is simply a clone of the kart m14 ebr.. which means if it falls over it will literally snap in too two halfs... while your running along it will literally snap in two halfs.. if you fart in an unbraced fashion it will also snap into two halfs.. and then maybe crumble to dust.

high quality ebrs are the classic army and the g&p kit.. the g&p ways a ton, literally an actual ton when you sign into a site you have to pay your walk on fee and a extra tonnage fee as youll be using up more grass but it greatly benifits from tm internals or more available nowadays cyma compelte boxes.. making it much cheaper a kit to build. Classic armys differs from that with its own gearbox but the ebr frame is ali and well the lightest ebr by far i think it clocked in at 3 odd KG which isnt far off an m4... unfortuantly becuase i prefer not to be half dead by the time i make the first building the classic army locked to single shot is what i would recommend to you as its widely avaialable in the states. high quality single shot.

Comment

There is also the g&g ebr , which is a pretty good bit of kit ,

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RichardCrosby Find out more about RichardCrosby
                          Working...
                          X