SHS gears won't wit very well in the G and G bearings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHS gears won't wit very well in the G and G bearings

Hi guys I have a JG G36, I changed the gears to 13:1SHS gears while doing this I found my plastic bearings were wearing out, so I ordered some 7mm G and G oilless bearings, they fit the gear box fine but the shaft of SOME of the shs gears don't fit in, with a lot of force I have got them in but naturally now they need a lot of power to move them even with no spring attached! Any idea on what I can do? Cheers
    Jamos

Re: SHS gears won't wit very well in the G and G bearings

Small drill piece and bore the he's bigger

Comment

try and match upgrade parts, shs bushing bearings would have been about 6 or 7 quid.. then you wont get to many incompatibilitys. you could obviously sand the gearshafts but it makes me wonder which is off spec at this point my moneys on the g&g bushings as thats tpically an original replacement part for g&g guns.. not a brand that just does upgrades. They probably fit g&g gears perfectly. i wouldnt mod anything yet, get shs bushings 7mm and try again. then reevaluate from there.

Comment

Can do that minus the a ring of he gear axel as if you do the you weeken the structure of the gears and it will brake

Comment

Used a dremel to make the bearing fit better, that's gone well, however my lonex stop latch don't fit in now! Blast thanks guys

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jamos169 Find out more about Jamos169
          Working...
          X