noob needs helppp !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noob needs helppp !!!!

hello all new to this airsoft stuff now some of my mates started airsoft but have spent around 200 quid on there guns which i dno't really have the money to do they want me to come to play this mounth but where they go for me to hire out the kit it will be around 50 quid for the day but for that i have found a couple of guns so my question is would these guns be any good for starting out in airsoft

mp5

and then i was thinking about putting in on 6.2v or putting it on a 2200amh lipo

what do you think as well could i take the gun apart and change the motor

cheers alex
    Last edited by The Keeper of Secrets; 11 March, 2010, 23:39.

Re: noob needs helppp !!!!

If you take that to a skirmish people will laugh at you. And you arn't allowed to link to other retailers, so feel free to read the rules

Comment

ok sorry about that are there any guns you would that would be good to start with around the 100 quid mark ?

Comment

You'll need to read up on the law surrounding airsoft purchases. It's not a laid back as it used to be.

HAve a google of the VCRA and our excemption before you do anything.

Comment

If your over 18 but cant avail of the defence by being a regular skrimisher you can purchase a IF (basically two toned) but with a budget of £100 you are going to be pretty limited and in about a months time realise its basically not up to much

Better going your three times and saving up some cash (I know its tough and you want to be just like everyone else) but if you like the sport it will benefit you in the long term

Plus it gives you a chance to try different guns and see what you like, most walk on guys/girls dont mind showing of their kit to new comers if you ask nicely

Comment

Originally posted by rtf1976 View Post
            If your over 18 but cant avail of the defence by being a regular skrimisher you can purchase a IF (basically two toned) but with a budget of £100 you are going to be pretty limited and in about a months time realise its basically not up to much

Better going your three times and saving up some cash (I know its tough and you want to be just like everyone else) but if you like the sport it will benefit you in the long term

Plus it gives you a chance to try different guns and see what you like, most walk on guys/girls dont mind showing of their kit to new comers if you ask nicely
            As this chaps says.

Go the three times over a two month period and save you money and get something you want rather than all you can afford right now. You really will be much happier waiting and getting something that ticks all the boxes.
            Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
            Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
            Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

taffy047 16 years of ageeee alex :) Find out more about taffy047
            Working...
            X