Uprating MP5K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uprating MP5K

Hi, my TM MP5K is currently firing at 270 fps with very limited range. Can I just uprate the spring to increase range? Is there anything special I should know about the K version ie isn't compatible with normal springs, or anything else I could do to increase the range of it? I'm not to bothered about the fps (must stay under 328 fps though).

Cheers, Tim.
    JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Re: Uprating MP5K

Pm'd dude
    Last edited by sj_asc; 12 March, 2010, 22:38. Reason: Link to + discussion of other airsoft retailer removed

Comment

Total wrong. A standard AEG spring will fit all standard AEG's. The only main exceptions are the PSG1 and TM Recoil Shock rifles.

Comment

The MP5K uses the V3 mechbox, with the exception of the motor guide, trigger and selector assembly it will accept all other v3 parts, which allows for huge upgrade potential.
        dsgdreamteam

Comment

Thanks for your answers, I feel a spending spree coming on
          JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

I've been reading another thread and that concludes that range is all to do with the hop. I believe the TM hop to be quite good (?) Would just changing the hop rubber increase range?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

N_Scooby Find out more about N_Scooby
            Working...
            X