AK-47 Disassembly, how to do it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AK-47 Disassembly, how to do it?

Hi lads and lasses, I have a china-man AK-47, I'm unsure what manufacturer it came from, all it says as it's name is MP004 - I'm assuming its AGM or something. This is actually the first AK I've came across to open up, but a bit unsure how to do it...

Would like some help and guidance in opening her up! :D

Thanks in advance, your help and suggestions are always appreciated!

Re: AK-47 Disassembly, how to do it?

to be honest there are some good guides on you tube and you can pause them.
    One thing I would say is that when you remove to top receiver (the bit with the cocking handle) you may end up with a small spring dropping out of a tube to the right hand side of the iron sight, don't worry, as I did, it just acts as the tensioner for the receiver release catch at the rear of the gun. Apart form that they are pretty easy to do. Your fire selector may have a cap pressed over the top of the tightning screw for it, or it may actually screw itself (cyma ones screw, JG ones have a push on cover)

There are 4 screws underneath just in front of the hop/magwell (in fact 2 are prob in magwell) Remove these and the whole front end, inner barrel and hop up should slide out once you have removed the reciever top cover, though the hop up may be attatched to the main body with 2 small screws to either side of it.

Basically once you remove the top reciever cover and plate underneath and can see the top of the hop unit, everything is pretty self explanitory.
    Last edited by bigshep; 13 March, 2010, 14:43. Reason: remembered some other bits
    Raven's Claw: bug*er this just charge

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheLazyMarksman Please be aware that not only myself use this account. Find out more about TheLazyMarksman
    Working...
    X