Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

How do i remove the ICS m4 collapsable stock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i remove the ICS m4 collapsable stock?

Evening,

I had a G&P m4a1 where the stock came off and then you just unscrewed the cap and undid the bolt and your away. I got my ICS m4 today and want to attach my single point sling bracket but the stock does not slide off so cant see how i can get to the bolt?.

Regards,

Re: How do i remove the ICS m4 collapsable stock?

there is a cap at the end of the stock (where your shoulder goes)that you need to remove (its really hard to get off) in order to access the long screw that attaches the stock to the back of the receiver(it actually goes through into the mechbox) you need a long screw driver to reach it after you have removed the end cap
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

A standard single point sling adaptor won't fit though. Z1 sell one that does, with a replacement longer screw.

It's not on the website so give them a ring??

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
        there is a cap at the end of the stock (where your shoulder goes)that you need to remove (its really hard to get off) in order to access the long screw that attaches the stock to the back of the receiver(it actually goes through into the mechbox) you need a long screw driver to reach it after you have removed the end cap
        I know mate the problem is i cant see how i can get to the cap. On my G&P you could remove the plastic stock to access the cap/screw but on the ICS it seems the plastic stock is not removable.

Comment

Originally posted by Fingers View Post
          A standard single point sling adaptor won't fit though. Z1 sell one that does, with a replacement longer screw.

It's not on the website so give them a ring??
          Cheers mate ill give them a call.

Comment

Originally posted by indierules69 View Post
            I know mate the problem is i cant see how i can get to the cap. On my G&P you could remove the plastic stock to access the cap/screw but on the ICS it seems the plastic stock is not removable.
            You can remove the stock, by pulling the adjusting lever (don't know what it's called) right down, then it'll slide right off. There's a small crosshead screw to remove to release the end cap

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

indierules69 Find out more about indierules69
            Working...
            X