Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Classic Army G36c, Fires once then stops.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Army G36c, Fires once then stops.

I have bought a CA G36c second hand that has a Tokyo Marui Motor in it, the seller says that he has had no problems with the gun and can't understand what is wrong with it.

I select single fire, pull the trigger and the gun fires once upon second shot the gun does nothing no sound or action, switching fire modes does nothing also. I have had two seperate batteries in it, a Li-po and a Ni-mh, but with no luck.

If anyone has any solution or idea, please post, i am a newbie to airsoft only just got my UKARA,

Many Thanks in advance!

Dave

Re: Classic Army G36c, Fires once then stops.

Return it, If it was sold as working and it isn't its the sellers fault.
    If you choose to fix it it could be the trigger contact or the selector plate.

Comment

Could be how the motor is set, try undoing the screw in the middle of the motor plate a bit and see if that helps.

Comment

I tried the screw and no luck, as for the trigger plate and selector im not sure i'm going to take it to my local arena and have the guy there look at it for me.

Comment

Gutted, that's a nice simple fix as well.

I'd agree with Leeds then, Will the seller not take it back? If not I'd say you have grounds for a paypal dispute.

Trying to fix it could cause you a lot more issues and cost a lot more than its worth (if you have to pay a tech)

Comment

yea going to see what the guy says then figure out what to do about it

Comment

Originally posted by BigZee87 View Post
              Gutted, that's a nice simple fix as well.

I'd agree with Leeds then, Will the seller not take it back? If not I'd say you have grounds for a paypal dispute.
              If you go this route remember paypal will stop helping you the second that one of you mention it's an imitation firearm. So uhm. Dont. Why I'll only buy off mates/face to face.
              Upcoming Games:
              None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
              Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

Try wobbling the trigger left / right whilst depressed if it fires its defo trigger contacts . Fire selectors are also known to do the same . Also check the Tamiya connector is not buggered try wiggling it whilst a battery. Is connected . These are the basics . Also check the motor connector spades haven't shaken loose in transit . As we all know how Royal Mail love to throw parcels about in transit .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CMDR Crapple Find out more about CMDR Crapple
                Working...
                X