Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sector Gear Only

Hi All,

Do any of you know it's possible to buy only the sector gear from a set of gears?

I'm wantng to mod one, but I dont want to buy a full set everytime.

It would, however, have to be from a good quality set. They type where the sector gear is made from two parts, allen bolted together with a bearing tappet plate nodule.

I hope that all makes sense....

Ta

Greg

P.S. I've checked Zero in store, but they only have the cheap type.

Re: Sector Gear Only

What brand and type of Gears?
    dsgdreamteam

Comment

Thanks for your reponse.

Any manufacturer, any type. The main thing is that the two parts of the sector gear can be separated. Sounds like a weird thing to want to

Comment

Ideally you should stick to the same brand of gears, but if your existing set is stock ratio, then an individual gear from an identical ratio set would work. Do you have a picture?, it may be easier to identify.
        dsgdreamteam

Comment

Some sector gears (super shooter i think) are pinned & bolted together, pretty certain that the bolts are locktited in hard though!
          Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Yeah, I've just got an she set through the post, it's connected via alien bolts, im gonna see if I can separate them tomorrow for my mod.

But it would be great to have been able to just buy the sector gear, rather than the full set. But it seams very difficult to contact these manufacturers directly, I guess it doesn't help that they are foreign.

G

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, sorry, I meant 'shs' and 'allen bolts', not alien bolts

Comment

Certainly sounds like supershooters. If you have the original ratio set (18.72:1 or labeled 18:1) you can use any sector gear from the equivalent ratio set.
              dsgdreamteam

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gregmuzza Find out more about Gregmuzza
              Working...
              X