Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R85 Blowback

Dear airsoft geeks (just kidding),

I bought an R85 off a good fella on here a while back. Upgraded piston, spring etc etc. Works a treat, fires true.

However, he had disabled the blowback (rightly for its own good) but i would like to know what i can do, to either

a) replace the blowback parts to get it working again
    b) understand what mods may need to be done so that i can change it

I love the feature of this on the gun, but at the same time not want to break it just so the bolt pings about a bit.

Any advice or recs will be greatly appreciated, but please, no educated guesses, i'm looking for real advice here peeps.

Thanks,
    CJ

Re: R85 Blowback

i have the thing you need to re attach the blowback. can also send instructions on how to fit with it

Comment

Thanks destroyer, the guy i had bought it off has sent me all the parts with the gun, so i can put it back together again, but if you would be kind enough to email the instructions, that would be a big help

That said, back to the question in hand, do you know how i can renforce the blowback, so i can use it eveytime?

Thanks again (PM inbound with my email)

Comment

its not the case of reinforcing the blowback, the problem is if the bolt jams or gets caught on something as it operates the little clip that disengages prevents the piston stripping its teeth
        m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CJ Coolfish Playin games and takin names! Find out more about CJ Coolfish
        Working...
        X