Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTC Spectre Pre-cocking

Hi Guys

I've taken delivery of a couple of Spectres and one of the features is pre-cocking, the manual doesn't really go in to much detail as to how the set up of the gearbox should be done.
    I assume the pressure of the cocked spring has to be held by the anti-reversal latch? but of course this contradicts the manual which says you can remove it.

It also makes reference for releasing the tension of the spring to take pressure of the gearbox, how would this be done on a standard box.
    I'm going to be using these in a WE M4 which comes with a de-cocker mech built in to the system so not much of problem for these but I'm going to be installing one in a standard box so some knowledge would help. Would a burst of auto do it if I left that function in place for switch 2?

Anyone be able to shed some light on these subject's?

Thanks,
    "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
    Life in the fast lane........
    sigpic

Re: BTC Spectre Pre-cocking

They have cycle completion so a shot in semi non precocked or full auto will bring the piston back fully forward.

You're right in that precocking will use the ar catch to hold the spring. I've never seen the point of removing it, but if you aren't using precocking then it is entirely possible.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk
    Buy my stuff!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pacey Find out more about pacey
    Working...
    X