M4 Recoil front wire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 Recoil front wire

Hi all, not sure if this belongs in this section, sorry if not. I recently acquired a TM Sopmod, and from what the previous owner said, it cannot be rear wired because of the recoil tech in the back. So its front wired where my problem comes in.

Currently it has the casv rail on the front so it can hold a battery in there, but I would like to get a different one, I have a DD on my other M4 and would like something similar, and I'm pretty sure my battery wouldn't fit in it. So here's my questions, is it possibly to rear wire this thing? If so who would I be able to take it to (live in Portsmouth). If not, what rail could I buy that would fit the battery (stick lipo), don't really like the hand guards. Or if I was to buy a PEQ battery box, how would I get the connectors through the hole in the rail?

Would like to know what my options are, thanks for reading, help would be much appreciated

Alex

Re: M4 Recoil front wire

Search for the CQBR variant that is rear wired or get a peq box which I did to front wire my CQBR.
    i thought sopmods were rear wired so it may have been converted, common if the battery packs or power transfer bars play up.

Comment

Re: M4 Recoil front wire

How would I go about putting the wire through the hole in the rails though? They seem to be too small to fit in

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gotmilk1123 Find out more about Gotmilk1123
      Working...
      X