Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

M14 (S and S) M1 garand help... wont shoot?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M14 (S and S) M1 garand help... wont shoot?

Hey guys, my M1 garand... practically an M14 internally, wont shoot, i pull the trigger and it just clicks ,i think the click is just a rubbing on something as its Not coming fron the gearbox.

It shot fine, then suddenly stopped, i didnt tamper with it or anything it just stopped...
    Ive tried different batterys and it not that, and looked at the wiring and seems fine... although i have no idea as i dont know the half of it lol :D :p

Is it an easy fix?
    Chears

Phil
    Any help apreciated

Re: M14 (S and S) M1 garand help... wont shoot?

Bump help still needed...

Comment

i have never been in a m14 gb but on a v2 i would put this down to the trigger block or top of the trigger was worn so the block was not being pushed forward to make the contact
      Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

take the stock off and look for broken or damaged pieces, easy to do just pull of the trigger guard and lift it out of the stock.... disconnect the battery first, then as you pull it out disconnect the motor. im sure once you can see it all the problem may become apparent, im not tech so i wont be able to identify the fault.

soz i cant help you more.
        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mopshot phil Pheonix airsoft all the way! Find out more about mopshot phil
        Working...
        X