src g36 dead after half a mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• src g36 dead after half a mag

Got new src g36 fired half a mag and died !?!" gutted to say the least ! Recieved 14 th December from zeroone ! Anyone got a clue tried dif batteries and all that ? :|

Re: src g36 dead after half a mag

Must be covered by warranty, give them an email or phone call and have a good moan. Hopefully they will replace it. In future avoid SRC gen 2 guns (what I presume you got) like the plague.
    Cardiff University Airsoft Society
    Like our Facebook page.
    And subscribe to our YouTube channel!
    sigpic

Comment

Anyone ?

- - - Updated - - -

Said its gen 3 gearbox ? But I new first gun ? Brother got g&p m4 at same time his rocks U pay for what U get eh ! Bloody gutted was good till it died :'(

Comment

I was ill-educated and bought an SRC m4 once, I'm proud to say its gutted and nothing SRC is left but the body pins. The G36 is a V3 gearbox are u sure its gen 3. As your G36 was bought from the only airsoft retailer in existence (hail to our overlords) could you link us to the gun? But still don't tamper and just let the Z1 tech people deal with it.
        Cardiff University Airsoft Society
        Like our Facebook page.
        And subscribe to our YouTube channel!
        sigpic

Comment

Hopefully zero one sort it !

- - - Updated - - -

Its the src g36c on there site now on the spec says v3 gear box ?

- - - Updated - - -

Mmm why are zero one bad ! Cuz when I phoned the Tec after the break down he sounded like he wernt to bothered about anything really ? He said might be bat try another so drove 35 mile to my brothers and it still didn't work but mine worked in his ? Phoned again and he said send bat demand charger back to be looked at but was to late for Christmas and all ? Lets just say I very upset as I not got a clue ? I,m a French polisher ha

Comment

Version 3 or V3 refers to the shape of the gearbox. Gen 2 or 3 etc refers to the generation of SRC. The Gen 1 and 2 SRC guns were a bit ropey and replaced with the Gen 3.

Zero one aren't bad, they're just the only airsoft retailer that exists.
            Upcoming Games:
            None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
            Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

I send it back then ta for the advice

Comment

Unfortunately not that uncommon for these in my experience of fixing rentals, After having many of these in, I actually think that the later versions are worse. 8mm bearings is just another way to boost sales. Send it back to Zeroone, they will sort it for you.
                dsgdreamteam

Comment

When I was gutting and rebuilding my mp5 I did research into bearings and for minimal gain you drastically reduce the reliability. Not worth it IMHO.
                  Upcoming Games:
                  None

Comment

Have you tried the the fuse? Is the battery fully charged?

sigpic
                    OHHH BEHAVE!!
                    GETSUM! GETSUM! GETSUM!
                    YEAH BABY YEAH

Comment

Yeah tried diffent one and mine worked others gun ? Been told possible wire prob or selector ?

Comment

At this point mate I'd organise a return. Clearly not a straight forward fix.
                        Upcoming Games:
                        None

Comment

Have sent it back all I can say is very let down by customer service not even had a reply to any messages ? Just seems to me like they only interested in selling the stuff ! But if its not right is not that much of a priority? I waited ages for this to be in stock and had to save to get it ! Very unhappy have had too hire a shitty AK again ! Gutted starting to now think I wasted my time ???? Sorry zero one but really eh ?they not even had a look yet !

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

steezemcqueen Find out more about steezemcqueen
                          Working...
                          X