MOSFET and the V3 Mechbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOSFET and the V3 Mechbox

Thinking of fitting a 'FET into my G36K. I'm after 3rnd burst, active braking, and possibly pre-cocking, as well as the usual benefits - improved trigger response etc. Running a 7.4V Lipo, so Im not after a high-speed setup, and thinking about either the Chimera or Spectre.

Anyone got any experience of fitting a 'FET to a V3 mechbox? Any gotchas I should be aware of? Any other MOSFETS out there that I should be looking at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Re: MOSFET and the V3 Mechbox

If you're not looking for a unit that replaces the trigger switch/cut off assembly then you can get one of the original computer FET's that are no more difficult to install than just a basic FET, which IMO is easier than the stock wiring configuration and with the V3 you don't necessarily have to have the gearbox open to install.
    I'd recommend extreme-fire, they have been fantastic over the years and will bring you the majority of additional features. Terry of extreme-fire also worked with BTC to develop areas of the Chimera/Spectre.
    dsgdreamteam

Comment

Re: MOSFET and the V3 Mechbox

Thanks Jesus I'll check those out.

If I DO decide to replace the trigger assembly, anything I should worry about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cyberi4n Find out more about cyberi4n
      Working...
      X