Air nozzle question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air nozzle question

Just finished upgrading my gearbox. I fitted the supplied air nozzle to her and after a test fire the BB's were jamming and misfiring. After a small investigation I rekon it's this. Do I need a shorter air nozzle?

Go Hard, or Go Home!!!

Re: Air nozzle question

it's hard to tell , you'r really going to have to strip it all down and compare the old nozzle with the new , set it to fully out position in the gearbox and check air seal , set to fully retracted and check again as you have in the photo . it's a pain but you just can't tell by looking down the feed tube in the hop as it all happens too fast.it's also a fact that nozzles vary in length between manufacturers of the same base gun and it depends who measured what part to make the copy , i've had more failed to fit nozzles than any other part, i just turn them out on my lath when i need one these days , i've so many wrong length nozzles that i nick the "O" ring out of.

Comment

I was hoping I wouldn't have to do that lol it's a ball ache opening it up lol

My previous nozzle want sticking this far into the hop though?
      Go Hard, or Go Home!!!

Comment

Yes but was that nozzle in the fully retracted position or fully forward position? Thing is mate its very hard to tell unless you opening it again

The nozzle needs to be able to move all the way forward and all the way back to let bb's in.

Too short and there wont be an airseal, too long and the BB's wont feed.
        Upcoming Games:
        None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
        Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jdizzy Find out more about jdizzy
        Working...
        X