stuck on auto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuck on auto?

ok so my CA M15 is stuck on Auto. its not like it wont stop fireing i mean that there is no single shot. i no someone whose gun has also got this problem and i was wondering if you can helo me out:D
    cheers

Re: stuck on auto?

Cut off lever is probably buggered. Or the spring has gone. Possibly the selector plate has broken in some way, but I doubt it.
    sigpic
    Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
    I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

You'll need to open up the mechbox, but when my G36 had this problem it turned up the spring that brought the switch assembly forward broke, so it was stuck connected.

Comment

I have the same problem on my M4 as the tiny selector plate spring "pinged" off never to be seen again. Now the cut off lever wont work when semi is selected. I would check this first. If you have lost the spring and find somewhere to get one can you plz pm where you can get one from.
        TM AUG, STAR LSW, TM VSR-10, Hicappa 4.3

Comment

Forgive me if i'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that Z1 do a spring pack for the v2 gbox which will include the cut-off lever spring.

Comment

Thanks JayJay-2008. I had already looked at these on a couple of sites but I only need that one and as i am very trigger happy I never really use semi.
            TM AUG, STAR LSW, TM VSR-10, Hicappa 4.3

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
            Working...
            X