Connector the wrong way round.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connector the wrong way round.

The connector from my AEG is the wrong way round I was wondering what I need to do to change it. Basically for the gun to work the circle connector goes into the square and the square goes into the circle. Because of this the two don't click together as one of the connectors have to be turned upside down.

SAM_0388.jpg

Re: Connector the wrong way round.

chop it off, put a new one on basically, lots of people decide to chop the tamia (the connectors you have) off and put either XT60 or deans (other connectors) as they allow greater flow of electirities. A quick easy upgrade.

Comment

What would you recommend, xt60 or deans?

Comment

I personally find deans a bit flimsy, and xt60 are more commonly used amongst rc users and therefore lipos are easier to come across with the xt60 connector. Would go with those myself

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
          I personally find deans a bit flimsy, and xt60 are more commonly used amongst rc users and therefore lipos are easier to come across with the xt60 connector. Would go with those myself
          I always hear this but I've been on several rc forums and they all recommend deans because most batts on the internet have deans.(I have xt60 only because they're easier to solder)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I AM A NOOB ON A MISSION!!!

Comment

Is there instructions anywhere or is it a simple modification?

Comment

or you put something thin down the side of the pin and push in the little raised sections that stop you pulling the wires out, make sure they dont touch each other, lift the arms back up and re-insert them into your tamiya caoonectors the right way round!

but anyway, in that pic it looks like you have a large tamiya battery and a mini tamiya gun
              Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

EddMaleyAirsoft Hi, I'am Edd and I've recently started airsoft! Find out more about EddMaleyAirsoft
              Working...
              X