Lonex Barrels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lonex Barrels

Hi guys i was just wondering if anyone has had experience with Lonex barrels ?

are they any good ? preferable the 6.03 barrels

Re: Lonex Barrels

The forum posts I've read suggest that they are on par with madbull barrels, but made from steel :D

Besides, lonex have yet to make anything that dissapoints me (apart from the fact that their V2 gearbox only has holes for two pistol grip screws) so I took the plunge and bought a 229mm one. It looked good when it arrived, and was a bit mucky inside. However it was too short!

So I've ordered a 247mm one, and I'll be collecting it from DHL tomorrow! I haven't shot it yet obviously, but I imagine it will need a clean first.
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

ok thanks for letting me know buddy
      i heard or read some where that lonex is a off cut of the promethius company i dont know how true this is

Comment

Expect to spend an hour cleaning the thing out when you first get it, mine came full of anti corrosion gunk. Performance is about the same as my Madbull. I would buy another purely on the price standpoint.

Comment

Just spent 20 minutes cleaning it out - cellulose thinners and 3 pulls, many many pulls with some polishing compound, two with water and then a few more till it was pulling through clean.

Beautifully shiny, beautifully shiny inside, cannot wait to give it a shot later tonight!

Comment

lol i just got mine and it looks spotless inside !!!
            hmm ...
            just waiting for a nice KAC lol

Comment

Yeah, mine looked spotless. But soak some rag in degreaser and pull it through, youll be surprised.

Shot 300 rounds through mine last night - combined with a prowin hop unit and a purple firefly rubber this barrel is awesome

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Comment

I use car brake cleaner / degreaser on mine, this shifted loads of muck and grease / protective coating out of it . I use the filters for cigarettes to clean mine through afterwards . . Cheap and effective barrel cleaners . And you can shoot them for laughs ...

Comment

I currently dont have any cigarette filters, I want to try this though! Muzzle loading airsoft rifle!

Comment

so have you managed to test it yet ?

Comment

Not objectively with a target, but just comparing new barrel vs old barrel (full auto with tracer to see how much they spread out) the difference is startling, this barrel is significantly better.

Comment

ooo i can not waight to test mine :P

Comment

I just had one fitted by my tech and i was abit warey as they are quite a cheap tbb, he also fitted with firefly rubber and its one of the nicest tight bores i ever had out of madbull and vanaras ones ive used in the past. Highley recommend

Comment

Which makes you wonder what on earth madbull are doing to theirs to make them cost more, when made out of a more machinable metal...

Comment

is it just me but does madbull barrels feel like they are made out of plastics

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

poacher2k ex - front line infantry Find out more about poacher2k
                              Working...
                              X