ICS M4 Grip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS M4 Grip

Here's one for you tech heads out there!

I would like to fit a G27/SPR grip (anything that ergonomic) on my new ICS M4.

I understand that its not a straight fit, but my question is can it be done, and if so can you enlighten me as to how?

Pics would be a real help too!

Thanks gents,
    Coolfish

Re: ICS M4 Grip

I treid fixing a dboys spr ergo grip to my ics m4 and it did go on with one screw however I ebeliev the angle of engagement is what shredded the gear that engages the motor gear

would love to hear what the correct way to do this is!!
    Armoury:
    - M4-RIS - Sr-25 - G36
    - M4-SPR - Glock18

Rate a Trader Link:
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...406#post224406

Comment

The G27 doesn't fit properly on any M4. Unless your very lucky. Z1 know how to do it, they did it for my rifle. Give the techies a ring.

Comment

Thanks chaps...

Hunter - Do you have a g27 grip on an ICS M4 then?

Comment

Anyone else?

Comment

Still need help on this one guys?

Comment

I was gonna do this but ditched the idea (for now, at least).

The 2 grooves on the lower gearbox where the grip mounts are different from a TM grip, this will need to be enlarged using a dremel. The angle of the motor is also slightly diagonal on the TM, so that means you will have to grind off a bit of rubber on the inside of the grip. And you have to keep on doing this until you get a proper alignment otherwise like the chap above you will shred or wear out a gear quickly.
              I would advise getting a spare lower gearbox shell to play with so that you dont mess up the one in your gun.

Zeroone can do it for you though if you want to save the hassle.

MY FEEDBACK: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...=pyro+feedback

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CJ Coolfish Playin games and takin names! Find out more about CJ Coolfish
              Working...
              X