AGM m14 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGM m14 problem

Hello my friend has an AGM m14 and he has had it for about a year now and its rarley been used. Today he took it out and tried to fire the gun but it only fired one shot, so he went and charged the battery for a few hours and then tried again but it still didnt work. He tried the battery in another aeg and it worked perfectly fine to my guess is its the gun, is it a motor problem or faulty wiring.

Re: AGM m14 problem

Can he hear the motor turning or the gearbox? If not, a common problem on AGM M14s is a part of the trigger mech breaking (a small cam). That's happened to me twice now and my friend's as well

Comment

no he cant probably that then, how do you fix it?

Comment

Your best bet would be to open up the rifle and check the wiring and the trigger mech on the side of the gearbox. See whether anything is loose/broken/missing there.

Comment

mine broke today, there is a lever that connects to the trigger and operates the switch.
          a small pin which is part of this lever snaps off so the trigger will not operate it.
          agm spares are non existent, but a marui one will be the same and more availiable, try zero one
          m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

i dunno how it could broken though because its been in the same place for a year not moving

Comment

Also, make sure you check the motor connections. If it's the same as mine and has contacts that just slide onto the motor. These could come off and break the circuit so you'll get nothing when pulling the trigger. It'll be easily spotted if you just strip it down.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Joe120 Gangsta init fam Find out more about Joe120
              Working...
              X