Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading m4

Hi

I current have a cyma m4 cqb (back up gun to my g&g's and ICS's.

I'm wanting to upgrade my internals and motor so it will have over 50m range and a rapid ROF I need the fps to be no more than 365.

I've heard a lot about shs gears and lonex a2 motors but I need proper help and advice as I want it to be one of those guns people fear and know that it's me who got them if u get me.

All I've done so far is put a lonex 6.03 barrel in.

Hoping some people can help

Re: Upgrading m4

Get a better hop up. Marui or something like that, ditch the crappy stock one
    SHS Hi-speed motors are great for torque and speed, even the shs torque motor gives a good ROF on a stock spring. You could go lonex, but thats an expensive option, for a cheap and a very good quality for the price (usually £30) SHS high speed if you want a good ROF and torque.
    As for a spring, an SHS M100 should get you around 350 or higher. Just a little concerning there because you could get 360 out of that with good compression and adding even better compression can push it over 370 if you are unlucky/lucky
    I'd also say a good piston, something like an shs 7 metal tooth or something.
    And for higher rof without the mosfet fuss (idk if you have this already) perhaps a 9.6v 2000mAh or something along those lines

I'm just giving rough examples since I've not so much worked on rof but hope this helps.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Aidanc94 This is my rifle, they're many like it.. But this one is mine, my rifle is my friend, it is my life. Without me my rifle is nothing, without my rifle I am nothing Find out more about Aidanc94
    Working...
    X