Auto only m14 burst wizard MOSFET?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto only m14 burst wizard MOSFET?

Ok so the problem is, looking at how the burst wizard kk works, I'm not sure it would actually work with my full auto only m14. For example, the burst mode only works on semi auto, which I don't have. And so I'm not sure whether I can get single fire for my dmr plans? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    J

Re: Auto only m14 burst wizard MOSFET?

Burst mode only works on full-auto. You can set the burst to 1. So you've got semi only.

Comment

Ahh right. Picture didn't seem to think you could set it to one? But if that's the case then I have no problem.
      Thanks
      J

Comment

Yup, just got one, and I can confirm this. The three-round burst on my P90 is spot on as well.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

You would have to set burst to one shot and disable resume full auto, but I believe some sites don't like the fact that you would be able to change back to full auto with ease.
          KJW KP-08 - g&g scar l - we g23 - kwa vector - g&g tr4 cqb-s

VOA is a combat multiplier. When engaging an opponent, or engaged by an opponent, the immediate application of extreme violence lends a ferocious momentum forward that is irresistible.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jakeas Find out more about jakeas
          Working...
          X