Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS M4 Hop Unit

hi all
    i am upgrading my old ICS M4 and the only part that is letting the performance of the gun down is the hop unit,
    from the design it is very different compared to standard design M4 hop units can a mad bull or guarder one fit.
    just need to know before spending money as i havent got the money to spend for a part that wont fit.

thanks for reading
    martin

Re: ICS M4 Hop Unit

You can mod a non ics to fit, but why? The ics work well and don't creep off, once set. They can crack but usually not terminal. Try a different rubber & nub combo.

Comment

I agree with mr lean... try using a madbull blue hop rubber in it. I had one in mine and made all the difference.

Comment

Thanks for the replys yeah since it is an old gun the hop is very brittle the front end just after where the clip goes has broken off and the wheel has disappeared so cannot adjust hop there the two reasons why I'm gettin a new one I was just trying to see if any other make would fit as I use madbull hop ups in my other guns and I cannot fault it so looks like I'm buying a ICS Hop and yeah **** ******* sell madbull blue rubber and nubs which you get two of each for £12.
        Thanks for the help everyone
        Martin

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

martinshaw Find out more about martinshaw
        Working...
        X