We scar l

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We scar l

Has anyone got a takedown guide for one of these? I'm having real trouble getting the hop-unit and inner barrel out and getting the gearbox out of the lower receiver?

Cheers all!

Re: We scar l

this might not help, but look at the VFC Scar takedown guides, maybe they are similar?
    sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

Already tried mate, it's similar to a point but not enough.

Comment

GBBR or aeg?

- - - Updated - - -

Cancel, just read the post again, gearbox = AEG

Sorry. GBBR I could show you a link.

Comment

Yeah sorry just to clarify, this is the AEG version

Comment

Damn....the VFCs have a series of hex screws on the sides of the gun which hold the barrel assembly in, thought the WEs might have been the same.

How far can you strip it down before you start to get stuck? Would you be able to post some pictures maybe?
            sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

I'll post some pics tomos. I have the inner barrel assembly out but the hop unit seems to have a collar of some sort fitted around it and I cannot remove it from there.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Deadsy Hate my job and currently looking at getting in to the military Find out more about Deadsy
              Working...
              X