ics l85 not firing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ics l85 not firing

I separated the upper and lower receiver of my l85 the other day to tighten the pistol grip, but after putting it back together, I tested it and it didn't fire.

I changed the fuse, the battery, required the motor. Put it back together and it still didn't fire. I took out the trigger assembly in the lower receiver and noticed there was a lose screw, I tightened it, held it to the gun and it fired without issue. So I thought 'great! It works' put it back together and... Didn't fire, again took it down, held the trigger assembly against it, and it fires fine.

So basically it works fine, as long as it isn't dismantled... As soon as I put the two receivers back together it stops working.

Please help me! I am meant to be skirmishing on Sunday so I need it fixed by then!

Cheers
    Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: ics l85 not firing

i am not a l85 user but the 2 areas i would be looking at a trapped cables / shorts, or issues around the trigger mech.

is it 100% dead when together, i.e no moter movement. or hot batterys ect
    The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

Re: ics l85 not firing

FIXED! I had accounted for shorts by black taping and heat shrinking all the wires. I turns out the screw that holds down the lower trigger mech was too tight. Meaning the two connected pins didn't touch. Hope this helps anyone who have as similar issue!
      Thanks for you help G33m4N!
      Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Muzlie Work most weekends, so I airsoft when I can! sadly not as much as I wish. Find out more about Muzlie
      Working...
      X