ICS L85A2 fire selector?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS L85A2 fire selector?

Evening all, had a look round on previous posts but couldn't find what I was after so here it is, my gat only fires on full auto, whether the selector is on R or A mode, I know that R means semi and A automatic etc, but the R doesn't seem to work, is this an easy fix or am I gonna have to keep using my godly finger discipline to keep me from overkilling people at short range? Cheers,

Steve
    Originally posted by Coz
    If you fart, take a chrono reading
    Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle.

Certa Cito

Re: ICS L85A2 fire selector?

Hello, did you ever find a way to fix this properly? Up until now I've just been tightening the selector screw, can't keep doing that forever though

Comment

I have this issue also, someone suggested to put locktite on the thread then tighten it so it won't come u don again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Excuse my spelling

Comment

Oh yeah that was me I believe? That was a suggestion for you mate if I remember rightly, I don't want to use loctite on mine just yet as the screw head has began to strip after tightening it so often and I need to get a new one. However I was just curious to see what other peoples methods of fixing the issue are, see if I can skip hunting for a replacement screw as nothing seems to fit

Comment

Haha, thought it might have been! Sorry I have found nothing else since

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Excuse my spelling

Comment

Not a problem, I'll carry on in my search for a compatible screw then!

Comment

Think this is a feature not a bug. Mine does semi auto with a light squeeze of the trigger, full auto with a stronger squeeze.

Comment

I suppose it could be? A similar system to Aug I guess... But I don't think so, I think it is just a design flaw, otherwise they wouldn't bother with the selector switch etc?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

stevensniper I prefer to take my time and be accurate in airsoft, but sometimes you can't beat a good ol' rush ;) Find out more about stevensniper
                Working...
                X