Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short springs. ?

Hi guy's
    Im looking at getting an M130 spring for my KWA DMR but I prefer shorter,stiffer,thicker springs.
    Does anyone know of a make/model that are shorter and stiffer than most. ?
    Thanks
    Si

Re: Short springs. ?

Thicker Springs tend to have a shorter lifespan and the harder you go, the quicker they will naturally shorten. PDI 190% (M130) and above are shorter than their competitors, but they are 15mm and may not fit non marui spec pistons.
    Madbulls M140/M150 are Quite short and are Liner despite Being packaged as non linear if thats what you are after.

Also remember that it it is essential to have tension in the final stages of compression to ensure that piston timing is not affected, if it slows aggressively towards the end you may face issues such as Premature engagement, and or reduced muzzle energy efficiency.
    dsgdreamteam

Comment

Re: Short springs. ?

Thanks for the reply sniperjesus Im surprised that shorter springs have a shorter life span but I dont doubt you knowledge on that.
      The KWA uses marui spec pistons so thats not an issue,Neither is pre engagement as its a dmr and locked to semi.
      I will look at the pdi and madbull spring although I can never find any info on the length of springs,hance this post lol.

Si

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sigee Find out more about sigee
      Working...
      X