Upgrading TM M733

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading TM M733

I've recently purchased a TM M733 and wanted to do it up a bit, I use mid cap mags and nearly always use semi auto so wanted to make the trigger response a lot quicker, anyone know the best way of achieving this without a massive price tag, I was guessing I would be needing to buy a high torque motor and a more powerful battery (its only running on an 8.4v mini at the moment as my 9.6v saddle batteries don't fit) maybe also a mosfet (are these easy to fit?) Abd last but not least I wanted to stick an M16A1 body on it to give it the XM177 look, anyone know what bodies will fit and will there have to be any major adjustments made? Cheers for any advice

Sent from my HTC Desire 500 using Tapatalk

Re: Upgrading TM M733

Working on a similar project myself.
    Seeing good results with an SHS High Torque motor, a lot "snappier" than the standard one.
    You could go with a 7.4v LiPo buffer tube battery, I believe these have a similar ROF to a 9.6v NiMh.
    Mosfets work best when hardwired in so as long as you're ok with a little soldering you should be fine. These will give lovely trigger response and help with more powerful batteries.
    Were you planning on using a more powerful spring or locking to semi?
    Horsemen unite!!

Comment

G&P is your best bet for the Body, they are solid and work very well with TM. Bare in mind though that you will also ned the one piece hop chamber with those as TM's is two piece (the feed nozzle is attached to the lower receiver+ chamber is sprung)
      Performance wise, what figures are you after? Being a TM you probably have the best platform to work with regards to compatibility.
      dsgdreamteam

Comment

I wasn't going to lock it on semi as I use CQB too and the M733 is great indoors, I just hate using full auto all the time, that's what support weapons are for haha, I just like using it with mid cap VN mags and taking aimed shots, performance wise I'm happy with stock fps, I have a decent TB barrel in there so I'm happy with the range for the size of the barrel, cheers for the advice though fellas, much appreciated!

Sent from my HTC Desire 500 using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

violet Find out more about violet
        Working...
        X