Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Best lube to help G&G pneumatic blowback work smoothly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best lube to help G&G pneumatic blowback work smoothly?

I have just bought the G&G AK74N and it is a beast! Just wondered if there is anyway to make the blowback a bit louder by making it run smoothly as it seems to rub along the side and i think this is slowing the bolt action down, thus not creating a very good blowback effect. Any ideas?

Cheers comrades.
    "Being offended provides no objective indication of "right" & "wrong". It's nothing more than a barometer of your own emotional control."- Ricky Gervais

Re: Best lube to help G&G pneumatic blowback work smoothly?

The blowback on them isn't very noticeable anyway. If there's a problem (and based on how underwhelming the blowback normally is) then its probably that the fake bolt has been slightly dented and is now rubbing on the receiver so you would need to bend it back, but it's made out of such weak, light weight aluminium that you're more likely to really mess it up trying to fix it.

I have a g&g blowback rifle and love it, just the blowback isn't all that amazing.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Best lube to help G&G pneumatic blowback work smoothly?

Thanks for the reply! Yeah i think that's it. I'm going to ask SniperJesus to take a look- might be able to shave a bit off.
      "Being offended provides no objective indication of "right" & "wrong". It's nothing more than a barometer of your own emotional control."- Ricky Gervais

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

thebolshevik88 A truly terrible James Bond. Find out more about thebolshevik88
      Working...
      X