Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

G&P Stoner M63A1 RAS Set: how to install?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&P Stoner M63A1 RAS Set: how to install?

Hi,

I just bought the RAS set for the G&P M63 Stoner: http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=3046

I came without a manual and I have no idea how to fix the lower rail to the gun. They have added a "metal strip with four holes" and four screws. It is not clear where this piece of metal should go / should be attached (to the inside left or right? To the inside bottom). My best guess was to open the gun up, take the "fake spring" out and put the metal strip in and fasten the screws.

I don't manage to get the fake spring out though but the screws don't even take the thread anyway...

There's no help from the store and no help on Youtube /net.

Does anybody have any idea????

Or does anybody have the M63 Stoner Tactical Rail version (the Stoner with the rail already attached in the factory.: http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/******...il_Version.htm.

Can you tell me how they've attached it?

Thanks!
    Daan

Re: G&P Stoner M63A1 RAS Set: how to install?

I am having the same problem. I have found some metric grub screws that fit, but it's ridiculous that they don't provide screws that fit. I am thinking I am going to cut the bar at one end to provide room for the charging spring block but I have not yet worked out how to alleviate the problem that the bar is just too thick.

Comment

Re: G&P Stoner M63A1 RAS Set: how to install?

Good to hear that it's not just me being a dumb@ss..

Although I did manage to f.. up two screws after taking it apart a couple of times

What I did as a temporary fix is remove the little handle in the front (bottom) and use the remaining part that is connected to the lower "fake spring" to connect the front of the rail. The screw does fit into that. Little wobbly but at leaste the front part is connected then...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Daan Find out more about Daan
      Working...
      X