Replacements for Ares parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacements for Ares parts

Hey all, i'm looking for a specific part, or a viable replacement, for an Ares V2 gearbox taken from a Scar L.

The part in question is listed under the exploded view in Ares manual as part no: F58.

Its a small spring that acts as a reset for the switch knocker mechanism.
    I've tried several other small springs but cannot get the tension right with any of them, and so now im turning to the wider world in hopes somebody else has managed to solve this!

I've included a reference picture, (not mine just unfortunately) just to help clarify.

scar spring.jpg

Any ideas on a source for replacements (Ares themselves are as much use as a submerged hairdryer) or a viable alternative will be enormously appreciated.
    Likewise anybody with a spare in their toolboxes throw me a pm!
    Thanks all and fingers crossed!
    Chuck Norris doesn't believe in high-caps. His low-caps hold 400 rounds through fear alone...

Re: Replacements for Ares parts

hello I order the parts direct from Ares they are normally very fairly priced and postage is very fast.
    I ordered a load of internal parts from them for a scar H recently.

I'll PM you with a very nice lady's email address from ARES for you to contact,be aware English is not her first language's
    The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DaemonsWithin Casual skirmisher with far too many family commitments! Find out more about DaemonsWithin
    Working...
    X