hop unit airseal in a dboys pdw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hop unit airseal in a dboys pdw

Hey guys had some air seal trouble in my dboys pdw since i first got it, ive replaced the gearbox with lonex parts and the airseal in there is sound, the problem comes at the gearbox to hop chamber seal... currently it is fixed by 7 o rings on the outer barrel forcing it against the gearbox, but this means i cant use the stock pdw mid cap magazines as they dont feed at all ive tried a madbull rubber and a tm rubber and still fps is low (without o rings) at around 180fps.. i believe the hop chamber is an element? its plastic and red anyway. If anyone could help on ways to improve the seal or alternatives to o rings so i can use the pdw style mags that be great... its also just had a new lonex air nozzle put in.. can list parts if needed but im sure the gearbox seal is not the problem (as i say when the o rings are on it shoots 350fps ish) and also tried poor mans way and help hop and barrel tight against the gearbox and again it shoots nicely then.

thanks guys

Re: hop unit airseal in a dboys pdw

In theory if the hop unit is pushed onto the gearbox and you get a good air seal, that's what you want.

Are there any wobble on the midcaps? What brand are they?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

joshh1512 Find out more about joshh1512
    Working...
    X