Feeding help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeding help

I have built a gun ..m4 based and it would not feed ... Looked like the tappet was not pulling back far enough so I put a delay clip in it to give it enough time to allow a bb I. ... But still not feeding :/
    When I put the BBs in it need no force to put it in, thought it was my mag so I tried another (both hi caps) and still no feed :/

Any help

Re: Feeding help

Sounds like your nozzle is too long if the rounds cannot get in or the springs on them are too weak to give enough force. Try turning the rifle upside down with a wound mag in and seeing if it will fire then you can now whether it is the mags or not.

A delayer clip is only needed in very high ROF set-ups, what ROF is you gun putting out with the upgrades and have you changed the tappet plate for a different one?
    For sale:

-Splitting M4
    -MP5 Parts
    -MP7a1
    -M9 Magazine

Comment

I did do the mag upside down on both and nothing
      But I know it's not the airnozzel as I use it in all my set ups
      I have it in my custom m4 at 32/4 rps and this in about 25/7 rps
      So I know it's not to long :/ might be the tappet I'm using a different one that's non branded

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

Recon there any good

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

Or this

Comment

Why did you change the tappet plate from the stock one? It makes no difference really so give the old one a try and then you know that is not the problem.
        For sale:

-Splitting M4
        -MP5 Parts
        -MP7a1
        -M9 Magazine

Comment

Don't have a old one all my stuff is custom ....

Comment

If you use the nozzle on all your set-ups then unless they are all the same model and make gun then they wont work on all of them. Even different brands of the same weapon system use different length air nozzles.

Also have you checked out your hop-up to ensure it is not blocked or the rubber does not allow a BB into place?
            For sale:

-Splitting M4
            -MP5 Parts
            -MP7a1
            -M9 Magazine

Comment

The shell is tm and the shells on my others are gp and ultimate and jg
              Which are all v2 m4s same airnozels but this one had a differnt tappet as the other stopped selling ... And if there was a blockage or something in the hop unit it would shoot the bb I push in it (not much effort to do it) would it ?

Comment

try single loading a bb into the hop up chamber with the gun upside down, if it shoots it out clean then you know this issue is isolated to the feeding side; in which case it could be the hop chamber, nozzle or tappet plate only. Then i'd troubleshoot from there mate.

Comment

Yer I wrote it wired but that's what I did but bb won't roll in the hop unit in place ... I have to push it all the way in but don't need much effort to do so :/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Pheasant plucker Find out more about Pheasant plucker
                  Working...
                  X