Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lonex a5 motor

Hello guys and girls
    Just wondering does anyone know anything about the lonex a5 motor ... Can not find a thing about it online, everytime I seArch it comes up with the a1 and a2 and i want the a5 stats and if any good??

Any help would be great

Re: Lonex a5 motor

from what i gather from doing a bit of searching, they have been around for a while,are used in stock guns,can take upto M140 springs,and have ferrous magnets
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Any good ?

Comment

I have an older one on my bench next to me, not used it much as the gun it was living in played me up lots but when it was working it was a lot nicer than the G&P M120 it replaced (faster too!).

Comment

Is there anything specific you are looking for? Comparisons with?
          dsgdreamteam

Comment

Take a look on the famous hobby Asian site begginging with an E, they have a comparison chart on the motor advert page of what springs they are suitable for. Basically it's a standard motor I think I wouldn't buy one unless yours conks out. However I am using the lonex A2 motor with an m100 which it says you shouldn't and had no problems. The A2 is fantastic.

Comment

That chart sounds like the lonex one and that's more to cover their ass. Of course it will work, but once you go after more speed the timing/precision is more critical.

Comment

I'm fine with all that I busted wanted to know how good they are ... And can you compare it to the shs hi torque

Comment

I thought it was just me that thought that!

Comment

The SHS High torque is a lot faster and has a stack more torque thanks to the neodymium magnets. The A5 is best compared with the likes of Marui's EG1000 in terms of performance - it uses the same wet magnet/ferrous magnet layout and a fairly slow wind. The A5 also has a softer pinion gear than the A1/1s/2/3 and uses a brass bearing on the end bell and motor tower unlike most (including the SHS) which use ball bearings.
                    dsgdreamteam

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Pheasant plucker Find out more about Pheasant plucker
                    Working...
                    X