Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Bust Wizard King Kong Super 2 Cycle Timing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bust Wizard King Kong Super 2 Cycle Timing...

Hey guys! Do any of you use a King Kong Super 2? I have a small issue. I've already emailed Kong to ask his advice, but this is the issue...

After reassembling my mechbox, I always wind the gears so that the tappet plate JUST comes into contact with the gear (fully forward, ready to cycle). After that, without the BWKKS2, my gun cycles as expected, with the air nozzle fully forward after the shot is released.

I noticed after hardwiring the BWKKS2, the point at which the cycle finishes varies wildly, most the times the air nozzle is fully retracted with the piston slightly engaged, and on a few occasions, I have seen the piston half/three quarter cocked. Basically it's now firing from what I can only describe as an open bolt, which led to a double feed yesterday.

My ideal situation is after a single shot on semi, the spring is fully relaxed and the air nozzle is fully forward. How can I achieve this? I believe this will be down to the Command #7 - Sensitivity & Spring Advance, or maybe Command #10 - Prococking & Batt Decay. Can anyone confirm this, or give me an idea how to rectify the issue?

Re: Bust Wizard King Kong Super 2 Cycle Timing...

Kong replied on Facebook yesterday. For posterity, here was his answer...

'There are some cases burst wizard may not relax the spring totally after each fire.

In those cases, users can use command # 7 to improve it. Instead, A lot of users use command # 11 to train BW to fire exact burst round.

Some users also would use command #10 to further add a little bit timing (precocking) and set battery decay to 2 to fire their AEG nicely throughout the whole battery discharge cycle.'

Going to play with the timings tonight, and see if I can get it sync'd to my satisfaction. I'll keep this thread updated.

Sent on Tapatalk, apologies for spelling!

Comment

Re: Bust Wizard King Kong Super 2 Cycle Timing...

Okay, this looks like the answer...

I'll try it some time this week and post the results.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RitchieTheBrit Ex-squaddie, graphic designer, guy who keeps tripping over. Find out more about RitchieTheBrit
      Working...
      X