Sr25 piston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sr25 piston

So my piston in my sr25 has finally been munched. It's not your standard piston it's the longer type any idea which one and where I can get one? Also suggestions for gearbox mods? The piston is priority and I can't seem to find one.

Re: Sr25 piston

If your talking classic army or the G and P v2.5 elongated gearbox then you can get the G and G L85 Pistons should be the same size, 19 tooth pistons, I need to get a spare just in case too still waiting on an order from China to bring me a new elongated gearbox and piston.

Zero one here does one or two I believe one which is reinforced which costs a lot like £35 an the regular style black plastic one other than that I dont believe anywhere has a spare Classic Army SR25 piston, those things are strong as hell but dont seem to exist anymore....

- - - Updated - - -

Just saw your other post if its the A and K its the same as the Classic Army one elongated version 2.5 gearbox go for the 19 tooth piston make sure you count how many teeth the piston has before getting it though!

Comment

You can run standard pistons, but you would have to drop the sector tooth count down to 16, taking from the pickup side.
      Other than this, SHS Makes full steel rack 19 tooth pistons.
      dsgdreamteam

Comment

If you put a standard piston in you need to put a piston spacer as well to compensate for the piston sitting inside the cylinder

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DarkpossumV2 Find out more about DarkpossumV2
        Working...
        X