Madbull Steel Bull Barrel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madbull Steel Bull Barrel?

Anyone had experience with this barrel type? Trying to find reviews on it and seems impossible to find, there is one on another website but it doesnt seem to let me view it and on youtube there is just one other review which gave me a little bit of an idea but not a lot.

Re: Madbull Steel Bull Barrel?

I only know of one in existence , written by a fantastic author on the "other place". Not to brag at all :P

For a mini review though , Both me and Delta have difficulty finding faults with this barrel for the cost. It is well made , gave me an FPS increase of 20 , is consistent with different buckings and nubs , is packaged beautifully and is bound to increase your accuracy. For something that costs £6 more than the black python tightbores , it really is a no brainer. It might not be quite as good as the prommy offering , but will you notice the difference in performance?

Ive owned mine for 6 months know and took it through a very wet and tough skirmish last weekend , no faults at all.

Comment

Re: Madbull Steel Bull Barrel?

Yeah I think thats the one! comnputer wouldnt let me open it ,

That sounds very promising from that mini review, think Ill have to look into it as an alternative to element tightbores, good to hear its a good barrel though I expected it to be coming from madbull but then saw no reviews on it! thanks!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cheesenibbler Started airsofting properly about 4 years ago been doing it ever since joined an airsoft society at Nottingham Trent University was a member and became secretary and again I have a great time just enjoying myself on the field. I am now the airsoft tech guy for Southdown airsoft! Find out more about cheesenibbler
      Working...
      X