Other make crane stocks fit ICS M4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other make crane stocks fit ICS M4?

I'm gonna fit a foregrip rail to my ICS M4 carbine and so I'm considering using either a battery box or a crane type battery stock. The ICS crane stock will only fit ICS type batteries which are expensive and the ICS stock is expensive in the first place...

Considering the trouble people have had trying to upgrade their M4s with non-ICS stuff thought I'd ask first:

What other makes will fit onto the ICS stock tube or directly onto the body of the gun?
    Wanted:
    A decent chronograph

Re: Other make crane stocks fit ICS M4?

I picked up a 2nd hand systema stock for about £20 that fits fine.
    Have you considered the option of of li-po which would let you use any stock you fancied?

Comment

Lipo would be the other option. I have considered it but that would mean selling off all my batteries, chargers etc and they work well for me...

What about G&G, Dboys, Star etc etc?
      Wanted:
      A decent chronograph

Comment

The crane stocks that I've tried on my ics M4 are Dboys, element Vltor and JG hk416 stock. They are all a bit tight when retracting and sometimes takes a small patch of paint from the buffer tube. If you want to use the crane stock's buffer tube you will have to dremel off a bit of metal on the edges of the adaptor tube as ICS one is a bit wide.

MY FEEDBACK: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...=pyro+feedback

Comment

Cool, so it's not a complete incompatibility problem then, just a matter of being tight.

I'm quite happy doing small mods like shaving off a bit of metal, so looks like I'll try buying a non- ICS stock then...
          Wanted:
          A decent chronograph

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Grantos Find out more about Grantos
          Working...
          X