Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CYMA mags

Hey all.
    I was wondering if CYMA G18c mags either fitted into a CYMA Deagle, or could be modified to fit.
    Others till I die

Re: CYMA mags

I've done this with a hi-cap G18C mag but the principle is basically the same. You need to put the glock and the deagle mags side by side and mark on the glock mag the position of the deagle release slot (first picture). Then cut a new slot in the glock mag on this mark. The lower slot in the second picture is the new slot cut in the glock mag. It doesn't look pretty there or in the gun but it works if you cant get deagle mags from anywhere

Comment

Do you mean you haven't done this with a hi cap? The main problem I coul foresee would be different lengths and stuff. Are the mags the same length?
      Others till I die

Comment

I think the glock mags are shorter but not by much. They should be recessed into the magwell of the deagle by 2-3mm but I can't see that mattering very much. The mags will still fall out when you press the mag release. Just make sure you get the slot height right if you do decide to convert a few of the mags because, otherwise, they wont feed properly. I converted a CYMA Glock18C Hi-Cap mag to fit in my deagle but it took a lot more work. I had to cut the new slot, change the spring length in the mag and cut a piece off my deagle as well!

Comment

Then I won't bother, I'll just get the Deagle ones. I will not cut parts off my baby :P
          Others till I die

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ElCarl Find out more about ElCarl
          Working...
          X