Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRC M4 Partially Firing

Hi

Purchased a second hand M4 at NAE and at the end of it it stopped firing. The motor is still working and it does fire about 10 or so rounds if I leave it a few hours but then it locks up again. I assume this is a gearbox issue but I can't think why a few hours rest would let it work again for a bit. If anyone has any ideas before I attempt to send it off to get fixed (Don't want to mess it up myself) and if anyone knows of repair places around the Dorset area.

Regards

Re: SRC M4 Partially Firing

Did you ever find out what the problem was?
    I'm on here so much I should be a moderator lool

Comment

Yeh turns out the motor keeps winding itself in. Still need to fix that but at least I know the issue now.

Comment

The Allen key screw at the bottom of the pistol grip surely a little lock tite would fix that !medium strength tho or your never be able to adjust it again lol

Comment

Yeh been told I need to glue it etc to fix it but havent had the time atm. Luckily ive built up a collection, P226 MK25 and an AUG and MP5 so no rush on fixing it

Comment

Dont use glue use lock tite, I got a couple of mp5s a glock and a sr4 been looking to get myself a 226

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sikoras Find out more about Sikoras
            Working...
            X