Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EBB upgrades

Hi all
    I have an EBB (NOT RECOIL) gun, but i don't really know what EBB is (as in what part makes the blow-back function). I intend on making some upgrades such as a high speed motor, dual sector gear (with matching gears), stronger spring etc. but i don't know if i will kill the EBB. Also in my gun there is a spring decompression function when the gun is put onto safety (i don't expect this to be as known), how do both things work, and how likely are they to break if i open up the gun?
    Thanks
    Gabe

Re: EBB upgrades

Make / model?
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

We aeg scar-l ebb

Comment

I wasn't aware WE made any EBBs....certainly all of their AEG rifles I've ever seen (and we have a shop on site which sells them...) none of them are EBB.

Whats more, running a DSG would almost certainly not be advisable to run with a faux moving bolt cover. DSGs can run at up to 60 odd RPS, at that speed, you'll shatter the bolt cover.
        sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

According to WE's website it is EBB: http://www.weairsoft.com/guns/aeg-au...-16-mod-0.html (go on specifications)
          also the bolt cover doesn't move when fireing. This is getting me confused

Comment

The bolt cover moving when firing is the whole point of electric blowback! Unless they have quietly released half a recoil!

Comment

Ok, lets ignore the EBB part for now. how does the spring decompression work, and what is there to break?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Strewthirwin Find out more about Strewthirwin
              Working...
              X