Collapse

Dboys RK01 new - shoot it outside but bb curves to the left/sight misalignment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dboys RK01 new - shoot it outside but bb curves to the left/sight misalignment

Hi guys so i recently got a new dboys rk01/aks74u and i took it outside.
    the bb curves to the left on a flat trajectory. i cant tell if its this or if the sights are misaligned. they can only be adjusted for elevation and not windage. what do you think this problem is?

Re: Dboys RK01 new - shoot it outside but bb curves to the left/sight misalignment

Sounds like the barrel may be slightly twisted inside the hop up. This would cause that issue.

Comment

Re: Dboys RK01 new - shoot it outside but bb curves to the left/sight misalignment

Reinstall the hop rubber and clean the inner barrel.
      For Sale
      Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

no idea how to take the thing apart. i cant even remove the retaining pin from the left side of the receiver. i gave it a lot of giant whacks and only budged a few mm. this is a dboys aks74u, anyone know how to take it down??:/

Comment

Never stripped an airsoft AK. YouTube is your best friend fir things like this. Sometimes on M4 when you're trying to Hodge body pins, you need to exert a little pressure on the receiver to make the hole line up better, then they can just push out.

Comment

If it's still new and has a warranty do NOT take it apart.
            Doesn't matter if it's an easy fix, contact the retailer and get them to sort it.

Comment

i emailed them 3 days ago and have had no reply.. i think the warranty stated that it wont affect hop up or externals and only gearbox failures...

Comment

Personally I'd disagree, the hop-unit is integral to the product working properly.
                I'd phone them if you can, as silly as it might sound it's worth knowing their stance on it. However if it wasn't a retailer in the UK you're better off sorting it yourself.

Comment

No it is a UK seller. I'll try emailing them again but ive already sent them 748292744 emails regarding the gun and theyre probably annoyed lol. and I'm only a kid pretty much so going on the phone.. Hm maybe not

Comment

Originally posted by Jouichirou View Post
                    If it's still new and has a warranty do NOT take it apart.
                    Best advice of the thread. I'm too much of a tinkerer

Comment

Yeah I fall guilty of that too many times but mother says no on my new gun unless I ask her permission lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jakeno Find out more about jakeno
                      Working...
                      X