ASG M60E4/Mk43 Commando Gearbox Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASG M60E4/Mk43 Commando Gearbox Parts

I'm looking for a replacement nozzle for the ASG M60 preferably with an o-ring seal as I'm getting huge air loss and only getting about 200fps with a m120 spring. I have been looking all over reading various forums and found some information but I would like to hear from someone who has actually replaced the nozzle without the need for modification. I see Ultimate do one for LMG's but I'm not sure if this will fit, there is a SHS one for the Ares M60 which I think will work but can't find a UK stockist.

Cheers guys

Re: ASG M60E4/Mk43 Commando Gearbox Parts

Just incase anyone was interested, I took a shot at ordering a Systema P90 nozzle thinking that since it was longer than I needed I could file it down to suit. I removed the old nozzle and compared the two, must of been 2-3 mm difference which I thought would deffiantly cause feeding issues but I thought I would fit it anyway without modification just to see how bad it might be.

Fitted the unmodified System P90 nozzle and closed the gun, test fired perfectly without miss-feeding a single bb, probably put 200 rounds through it without a problem. Also after an initial chrono reading of 180-200 fps with the stock nozzle, it went up to 270fps with the o-ring systema nozzle, then with a little PTFE tape round the hop rubber I now have a pretty solid 320fps with a 0.2g bb.

Comment

Re: ASG M60E4/Mk43 Commando Gearbox Parts

My m60 has a thompson metal air nozzle runs at 338 fps on the low setting and 388 on the high

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FlangTal1ty I like guns and enjoy shooting people, all you need to know :-) Find out more about FlangTal1ty
      Working...
      X