WE Scar-L AEG Magazine Compatability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE Scar-L AEG Magazine Compatability

Hey guys! Ordering a WE Scar-L this week. Do any owners know of magazine compatibility issues? I'm looking to get a few hi-cap flash mags for it.

Re: WE Scar-L AEG Magazine Compatability

SCAR ordered, guess I'll try my brothers flash mag next time he's down my way 😊

Comment

Never tried flash mags in mine but I believe the guy I sold of to used flash mags in it. I only ever used Emags and Dytac Invader mids, occasionally used a TM mid too.
      The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Cheers Heloimonfire, thought they would be fully TM compatible, but reviews are scarce! Four people replied to my wanted ad, all offering me GBB, unaware that WE made an AEG SCAR. Seems like a nice balance between affordability, near-VFC quality externals and decent internals, although the hop seems a little flaky.

Comment

Hop unit is good, it's a better version of the VFC. Standard hop rubber however... Bit pants. I stuck a Guarder clear into mine and an Ultimate tightbore and it was rather good.

I also found the Beta Project 85rnd Emags worked in it too.
          The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Thought they looked very similar. Yeah, tightbore and rubber are top of the list. Have you wires to deans? Doesn't seem like it will fit through the circular hole at the stick mount.

Falling more in love with this every day. Compared to standard M4's, I can have it stripped without any messing around in under a minute (not including gearbox removal).

Sticking point for me at the moment is batteries. The battery well is very cramped. All in all, it's bloody sturdy, and better quality than some rifles I've seen priced £100 higher.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RitchieTheBrit Ex-squaddie, graphic designer, guy who keeps tripping over. Find out more about RitchieTheBrit
            Working...
            X