ICS M4 not firing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS M4 not firing

I have this ics m4 and it isn't working.

Was working fine to begin with then all of a sudden would fire every now and again on semi, then only occasionally on burst (has a mosfet full auto setting 1 pull is 3 round burst, hold is full auto). After taking the rear pin out I noticed the rear micro switch was being missed by the trigger. So pushed it down and the gun worked fine (semi, burst and full auto) put the gun back together went to fire it and got nothing. I could hear a faint beep sound every time I pulled the trigger on all fire modes and the pistol grip got very hot. But now I don't get anything once the trigger is pulled.

The rifle has a mosfet, tight bore barrel and high torque motor and wired to the rear stock.

Re: ICS M4 not firing

The gearbox could be jammed if the motor is getting hot, if not it sounds like there could be a problem with the mosfet. I would remove the wiring loom and check it for any bad connections. If the loom is ok refit and test the gearbox outside of the gun, it it still does not work then it might be worth getting a new mosfet as it may of failed.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Swompy Find out more about Swompy
    Working...
    X