M4 Ready Mag with Battery... Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 Ready Mag with Battery... Advice

Before I buy one of these for my CQB build, can anyone advise how they are wired?

Don't really want to drill my receiver, it looks as though the cables route through the weapon side of the clamp.

How are these things usually fitted for a battery? Cheers guys!

Re: M4 Ready Mag with Battery... Advice

Some drill the receiver, or run the wire to the front & then back on itself through the start of the ris to the readymag, comes down to personal choice, how much wire you want on show & whether or not the readymag is gonna be a permanent fitment.
    Mark

Comment

Just as I thought. Cheers tackle! I've got a stubby rail with silencer, and its going to be basically permanent. It's a toss up between a ready mag or PEQ. I'll have a think on it.

Comment

I've got both & to be honest, unless your running a monster battery, I'd recommend a diddy peq15 with a lipo, & use the readymag for its true purpose, fast mag changes mid firefight.

Comment

Originally posted by tackle View Post
          I've got both & to be honest, unless your running a monster battery, I'd recommend a diddy peq15 with a lipo, & use the readymag for its true purpose, fast mag changes mid firefight.
          Funnily enuf same for me , have a PEQ with a 7.4 1800 and a 7.4 2800 that goes in the ready mag .
          From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RitchieTheBrit Ex-squaddie, graphic designer, guy who keeps tripping over. Find out more about RitchieTheBrit
          Working...
          X